NFC with the TouchATag (ACR122U)
Nice tools to make it possible to clone cards. As long as you have the key. But in some cases suppliers just use the default keys and then all tools work instantly.
Disable the kernel modules:
/etc/modprobe.d # cat blacklist.conf
install nfc /bin/false
install pn533 /bin/false
install pn533_usb /bin/false
Make sure to install libnfc with usb support and without the pcsc-lite.
- mfcuk - Tool to crack the A key on a Mifare Classic card
- mfoc - Tool to crack the authentication keys on a Mifare Classic card
HVC garbage container card
- Download and build mfcuk
- $ ./mfcuk -C -R 0:A -v 2
INFO: block 3 recovered KEY: 1234567890AB
- Download and build mfoc
- $ ./mfoc -P 500 -O HVC_source.dmp (with source card)
- $ ./mfoc -P 500 -O HVC_target.dmp (with target card)
- $ nfc-mfclassic W A HVC_source.dmp HVC_target.dmp (with target card)
or if the target card is cleanly formatted
$ nfc-mfclassic W A u HVC_source.dmp (with target card)
I had some issues with the writing of the dump to the card. But at least the UID got written. The rest I did with the MIFARE Classic Tool - MCT for Android.